The Final Massacre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Final Massacre

This is a Forum for the Last Chaos Guild The Final Massacre!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Complete guide to Dragon Weapons and Nitemare Armor...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin[Fatespinner]
Admin
Admin

Complete guide to Dragon Weapons and Nitemare Armor... Empty
PostSubject: Complete guide to Dragon Weapons and Nitemare Armor...   Complete guide to Dragon Weapons and Nitemare Armor... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 5:11 pm

Well I've been searching for a while now to find a complete list of all the pet parts need to make weapons and armor, but I got tired of not being able to find an accurate list or just a shabby translation that is no help what so ever, so I compiled this one and I hope the rest of you find it helpful...All of this information is accurate as far as I know.... I'll continue looking it up to make sure it's right...

You get pet parts by killing (in gamed called Sacing) your own pet to harvest unique raw materials from it. To do this visit the Animal Trainer in Randol or Dratan and have the pet you would like to sacrifice Equipped (Be careful not to sacrifice your high level or main pet). It takes a lot of tries (on average 1 out of 50 is successful) to get a single pet part, so it may be best for you to save up and just buy the items needed or to just collect eggs and flutes in mass amounts and have a lot of spare time to sac, because it can be very time consuming. How you get either class A items or class B item has to do with level pets you sac.... If you sac a low level pet you are more prone to getting class A items and if you sac higher level pets you are more prone to get class B items. Both of these cases assume you get something, but keep in mind you might not get an item at all. The Percent that you get the items in general are low, so do not get it mixed up with "you have a higher Percent chance of getting a class B if you sac lower level pets all the time" (Thanks for reminding me to add this Constintine)

Dragon Weapons have about a 80% chance of succeeding when making them....

Here's the list of Dragon Weapons and the parts needed to make them:
Complete guide to Dragon Weapons and Nitemare Armor... Draglist
A correction to the Sorcerer Dragon Weapons are bugged...it is ONLY the Scythe that is bugged, the Fallarm is fine. I hope this clears the Dragon Fallarm of any bad reputation it may have been getting. (Thanks Doobius)
Also we are exploring a connection between Dragon weapons and a +6 faerie…. You can look in to this Here….

Unique Horse Armor has two types of combination materials. B type materials (high quality material) have higher success rate on combining than A type materials. Type B has about a 50% chance of succeeding and Type A has only a 40% chance of succeeding....

Here's the list of Horse Armor and the parts needed to make them:
Complete guide to Dragon Weapons and Nitemare Armor... HorseArmor
I also think that wearing full Horse Armor gives your weapons a +15 glow, but I am still looking into this at the moment….

Both unique weapons and armor made this way is always your Level with a +6 on them, but they both always have a +15 effect.... Meaning that the weapon has a crazy glow and the armor has a huge faerie (assuming the rest of your armor is at least +4 and head gear does not count towards this). The last thing to remember about them is that they are non upgradeable meaning that you cannot add anymore +'s on them or Blood Seal them.... so many elite players feel that they make good supplemental equipment..... I personally mix and match my armor to get the highest possible defense that I can….

If you have any other questions or if I missed any thing let me know and I'll do my best to answer it or make corrections.....

(Last Updated 10/28/07)
Back to top Go down
https://thefinalmassacre.forumotion.com

Complete guide to Dragon Weapons and Nitemare Armor...
Page 1 of 1